Stada Media is on the look-out for an Account & Project Manager to support the growth of our wide-ranging client portfolio, which includes some of the biggest brands in the UK from a variety of industry sectors.
As AM/PM you will be responsible for driving projects from discovery, strategy and creative through to production and distribution as well as being responsible for developing our existing and new clients. Working closely with the client, you will be responsible for the delivery of activity for campaigns covering video, marketing, PR, web development and design.
You will be an integral part of the day-to-day running of the business and will deliver operational discipline and ensure our core values are delivered in all aspects of work. You’ll also have the opportunity to build a whole new account management and customer care department for the business.
You will work hard to ensure we deliver on our clients’ expectations, on schedule, within budget and maximising retention and revenue through sales activity.
• Manage production and operations of client projects, including regular reports and updates
• Liaise with and brief internal teams – creative, production etc.
• Budget management and project profitability
• Attend client meetings
• Being primary point of contact for clients
• Assisting with proposal/pitch development
• Building client relationships
• Identify key areas for growth and development
• Quoting and upselling to current clients
• Get creative and dream up big ideas
Stada Media is undergoing a complete rebrand to focus on offering our clients even more with an extended list of marketing services – “your marketing toolbox”. We create and distribute content across all marketing platforms that have the most attention in the year we are living in; including video, animation, 2D/3D, design, digital marketing, social media, web and so much more.
The Right Person
• Account management experience of 2 years (required)
• Project management experience of 2 years (preferred)
• Educated to degree level
• Ideally, someone with agency, video, digital or social media marketing industry experience.
• Excellent relationship skills – it is essential that you be able to develop relationships across a range of clients and industries. As well as within the business.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Ability to manage and work to deadlines and under pressure.
• Experience in working with multi-functional teams.
• Understanding of the sales and business development process, with strong commercial acumen.
• Ability to identify and develop new business opportunities. Including the facilitation of up-sell opportunities.
• Following existing processes and developing new ones.
• Proactive and incredibly organised, with strong time management and planning skills.
• Innovative and creative.
• Advanced in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and other Office 365 apps
• Good understanding of a wide range of Social and Digital Media platforms
• Working in a commercial B2B environment
• Project management
• Excellent grasp of the English language
• Full-time, permanent from our office in Wakefield City Centre
• Salary: £30k – £35k based on experience
• 33 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
• Being a part of a small but fast-growing media company and disrupting an industry!
Are You As Ambitious As We Are?
As a fast growing and insanely ambitious media and marketing company, we are looking for talent that share our vision and values and want to join us on this entrepreneurial journey. We’re a young company and we’re giving you the opportunity to become an important part of our DNA.
If you feel like you have that something special that we are looking for and if you want to join us on what will be an incredible journey, apply right now!
Please send your CV and a compelling cover note to email@example.com.