WE WANT THE BEST TALENT WORKING FOR OUR CLIENTS
Want to work for a fast-growing and insanely ambitious company working in the creative media sector?
We want more than just a CV.
Tell us why we should be going out of our way to hire you. Tell us why we should be creating a position especially for you.
GIVE US A REASON TO HIRE YOU
We are looking for somebody with incredible talent and a creative vision for video content to head up our production department.
As Head of Production, you will lead and drive the production team to deliver exceptional video content across our live-action, animation, and live streaming services. You will support multiple departments to ensure that the vision is realised in all projects.
You need to have bags of energy, experience and enthusiasm for all forms of video – from micro-social media content and corporate films to tv commercials and short documentaries.
We would love to hear from you if you are creative and innovative, with a passion for new ideas and an incredible eye for detail. You must have plenty of experience in filming, editing, motion graphics and all of the creative and logistical elements of a wide variety of video projects – concepts, shot listing, casting, locations, kit, crew etc.
It’s important for us to mention here that there will be times where you are expected to work outside of the standard 9-5 and some weekends. This is a result of our insanely ambitious objectives of becoming one of the UK’s top content creators.
Stada Media is a content creation and distribution agency that focuses on storytelling to deliver results for brands across the UK. We’re a creative bunch of video fanatics; exceeding our customers’ expectations and delivering WOW factor content is who we are.
- Transforming client and internal briefs into video content that will deliver the WOW factor across our live-action, 2D/3D animation, motion graphics and live streaming services.
- Collaborating with our team to bring video campaigns to life with concepts and storyboards. Managing the whole collaborative process to ensure we are constantly raising the bar on our content.
- Contributing with ideas and bringing the best out of our talent.
- Typical pre-production activities to help prepare for filming or animation; planning shots, kit hire, hiring crew and talent, purchasing, location management and more. As well as looking after all relevant contracts and business affairs in producing work – including artists contracts, crew agreements, fees and licenses, music contracts, IP agreements, risk assessments, location licenses and other permits.
- Managing shoots and crew on location.
- Working closely with our account management team with project budget creation, management and reconciliation.
- Post-production to include editing, sound mix, grading and mastering when required.
- Deliver all projects on time, within budget and to the highest of standards.
In return, you’ll work for a progressive company, work flexibly (and we don’t just mean location, we mean hours too) and get to work on some pretty exciting projects.
- An extensive and demonstrable experience in video production at all levels – from low budget productions, through to high-end corporate films and tv commercials. Preferably within an agency.
- Exceptional knowledge of all aspects of video production techniques and workflows (pre-production through to post-production).
- Good knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro is essential. Experience with other Adobe Creative Cloud apps, including After Effects, Audition, Photoshop and Illustrator, along with other recognised video software, would be an advantage.
- Experience of working with a broad range of cameras (Including Arri, RED, Sony FX7 or similar).
- A strong contacts list of video production crew for the bigger projects.
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written.
- Incredibly driven and ambitious with a desire to continuously improve.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible working location and hours
- Regular pay reviews
- 33 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
- Being a big fish in a small tank and the opportunity of developing and growing a talented team within a fast-growing company
- Being a part of something special and helping us disrupt an industry!
Are You As Ambitious As We Are?
As a fast-growing and insanely ambitious content production company, we are looking for talent that shares our vision and values and want to join us on this entrepreneurial journey. We are a young company, and we’re giving you the opportunity to become an essential part of our DNA.
If you feel like you have something special that we are looking for and you want to join us on what will be an incredible journey, then here is how:
Please send your CV, examples of your work and a covering letter telling us why you are perfect for this role to email@example.com