WE WANT THE BEST TALENT WORKING FOR OUR CLIENTS
Want to work for a fast-growing and insanely ambitious company working in the creative media sector?
We want more than just a CV.
Tell us why we should be going out of our way to hire you. Tell us why we should be creating a position especially for you.
GIVE US A REASON TO HIRE YOU
We need a skilled bookkeeper and administrator to help kick our accounts department into shape and prepare us for future growth.
You’ll take over the recording of financial transactions, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments. In addition, you will manage the transactional data in accounting journals and our preferred online accounting application, Xero.
A typical week will include recording week-by-week financial transactions, entering/processing invoices, reconciling bank accounts, producing income forecasts, managing the purchase order system, processing accounts receivable/payable, maintaining financial records, and reporting on cash flow and expenditure. You will also be responsible for on-boarding new clients and suppliers and chasing outstanding client invoices.
Stada Media is a content creation and distribution agency that focuses on storytelling to deliver results for brands across the UK. We’re a creative bunch of video fanatics. Exceeding our customers’ expectations and delivering WOW factor content is who we are.
- Bank reconciliations
- Aged debtors and creditors reconciliations
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Monthly payroll, including pension administration
- Customer and supplier on-boarding
- Monthly management accounts
- Budget reports
- Annual accounts
- Bookkeeping qualifications
- Highly experienced using Xero
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Self-motivated and good intuition for new accounting processes and ideas
- Experience of working in a small business
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Part-time, permanent (20 hours per week, 4 hours per day)
- Negotiable, depending on experience
- Holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays)
- Being a part of something special and helping us disrupt an industry!
Are You As Ambitious As We Are?
If you feel like you have that something we are looking for and want to join us on what will be an incredible journey, get in touch!
Send us an email with the following:
- Covering letter telling us why you are a perfect fit for the role
The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are looking for a fresh challenge – a project that will utilise all of your marketing skills, knowledge and experience. You want to make an impact in a business that has an ambitious vision for the future. And you want that impact to be recognised and rewarded.
Stada Media needs an incredibly enthusiastic, driven and talented Marketing Manager to join our team. We are in the second year of an ambitious five year plan for growth, and this role is a pivotal one for future success. So you are THAT important to our team formation!
The main highlights for your first six months in the job:
- You’ll help us improve our digital marketing footprint and visibility within our marketplace
- Our Marketing department will grow and develop within the first twelve months, and you will help us shape this critical part of the business
- You’ll help us expand our current services as we offer more advanced marketing options for our clients (i.e. online, offline, paid, earned etc.)
We see this suiting someone who has a thorough grasp of the entire marketing mix and understands how a perfectly integrated plan can achieve the best results and ROI for our clients and us. In addition, you’ll be great at working collaboratively with our teams and senior stakeholders and making our business stand out from our competitors.
Skills and experience:
- 4+ years of in-house or agency experience in which marketing planning is a core role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing channels
- Strong knowledge of Google Adwords, Analytics and the PPC landscape
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices
- Loads of social media experience
- Experienced in running Marketing Campaigns (online and offline)
- Understanding of paid, owned and earned media
- Strong copywriting skills and a natural flair for bringing ideas to the table
- Good understanding of WordPress and basic HTML
- Willing to work as a team with a bright personality
- High energy, positive attitude and as ambitious about the future as we are!
Key responsibilities and the primary focus:
- Create PPC strategies for Google Ads and other paid media platforms to generate leads for the business
- Review and develop onsite and offsite SEO, including plan for improvements to increase visibility
- Creation and responsibility of our entire marketing strategy, evolving and making full use of the channels available to you
- Supporting our sales team in client acquisition campaigns and pitches
- Being a strong voice for the strategy behind growing our marketing department and expanded services for our clients
As well as:
- Delivering consistently high-quality content, including marketing collateral, copy for email, presentations, tenders and pitches
- Creation and ownership of all Social Media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Content and updating WordPress CMS
- Email marketing campaigns
- PR activities (including press releases, awards entries etc.)
- Organising events to promote our business
- Accurate tracking of marketing activity and ROI
- Did we mention, that we need you to be creative!
- Full time, permanent position
- £35-40k salary based on experience
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Excellent working environment at our new HQ in Wakefield
- Weekly £50 food shopping budget for the team
- Development appraisals and pay reviews every six months
- Being a big fish in a small tank and the opportunity of building your own department within a fast-growing company
- Being a part of a company that wants to deliver a WOW experience for our clients AND team!
Stada Media is a content production company that focuses on storytelling to deliver results for brands across the UK. We’re a creative bunch of video fanatics and we are constantly delivering WOW moments for our clients through creative video, animation, 3D, live-streaming, design and much more.
As a fast-growing and insanely ambitious content production company, we are looking for talent that shares our vision and values and wants to join us on this entrepreneurial journey. We’re a young company, and this is a real opportunity to become an integral part of our DNA.
If you know you have the skills, knowledge and energy that we are looking for and if you want to join us on what will be an incredible journey, apply right now!
Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for this role to email@example.com.