WE WANT THE BEST TALENT WORKING FOR OUR CLIENTS
Want to work for a fast-growing and insanely ambitious company working in the creative media sector?
We want more than just a CV.
Tell us why we should be going out of our way to hire you. Tell us why we should be creating a position especially for you.
GIVE US A REASON TO HIRE YOU
Stada Media is looking for a talented, enthusiastic and incredibly driven Marketing Manager to join our fast growing company. Someone who will proactively help us disrupt an industry, is commercially minded, and will be at the heart of pushing our business forward.
We see this suiting someone who has a particular flair for digital marketing however, what is even more important is having a thorough grasp of the full marketing mix and understanding how a perfectly integrated plan can achieve the best results and ROI. You’ll work collaboratively with our teams and senior stakeholders and make our business stand out from our competitors.
In return, you’ll work for a progressive company, work flexibly (and we don’t just mean location, we mean hours too) and get to work on some pretty exciting projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creation and responsibility of our entire marketing strategy, evolving over time and making full use of the channels available to you
- Delivering consistently high quality content including marketing collateral, copy for email, presentations, tenders and pitches
- Creation and ownership of all Social Media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Content and updating WordPress CMS
- Creative content for paid, owned and earned media SEO & PPC, paid social and display (including Google Adwords and Facebook Ads)
- Support and planning in client briefs
- Email marketing campaigns (including Mailchimp)
- PR activities (including press releases, awards entries etc)
- Supporting activities for the sales team
- Organising events to promote our business
- Accurate tracking of marketing activity and ROI
Stada Media is a content creation and distribution agency that focuses on storytelling to deliver results for brands across the UK. We create and distribute video and other content on platforms that have the most attention in the year we are living in. Right now, this is Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, blogging sites, custom apps and digital publishers.
The Right Person
- 4+ years of in-house or agency experience in where marketing planning is a core role
- Excellent understanding of digital channels including Google Organic
- Loads of social media experience
- Enthusiasm for inbound marketing
- Experienced in running Marketing Campaigns
- Strong administration skills
- Strong copywriting skills and a natural flare for bringing ideas to the table
- Passion for constantly improving and developing
- Willing to work as a team with a bright personality
- High energy, positive attitude and as ambitious about the future as we are!
- Microsoft Office
- Understanding of PC and/or Mac operating system
- Adobe packages – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or similar (preferable skill)
- Good understanding of WordPress and basic HTML
- Excellent grasp of popular Social Media platforms and digital trends
- Understanding of paid, owned and earned media
- Facebook Ads and Google Adwords
- £30-40k salary based on experience
- Pay review every 12 months
- 33 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
- Being a big fish in a small tank and the opportunity of building your own department within a fast growing company
- Being a part of something special and helping us disrupt an industry!
Are You As Ambitious As We Are?
As a fast growing and insanely ambitious video media company, we are looking for talent that share our vision and values and want to join us on this entrepreneurial journey. We’re a young company and we’re giving you the opportunity to become an important part of our DNA.
If you feel like you have that something special that we are looking for and if you want to join us on what will be an incredible journey, apply right now!
Please send your CV and a video recording (maximum 2-minutes) of yourself explaining why you’re perfect for this role (after all, we are a video production company) and email firstname.lastname@example.org.